Saturday, April 16, 2005

Fresh Eyes

Today is a Saturday. Yes,Saturdays are mean for staying at home and doing some stuff. For me,i have CCA,Art club to be exact. It starts at 9am and ends at 12pm. My friend and I did went to school but we ended up watching them play basketball instead of going for Art Club. ^^; Hehe,he wasn't there so no big deal. (:

Recently,my friend and I had a fight over something that can be prevented. Well,i think maybe we should let go a little and just bother about whats really important. I understand that shes really upset/angry,but we have to let go. Just like letting go of our crushes when we found out the truth. Lol. Actually to tell you the truth,i didn't want to go to school today to discuss about this thing but after talking to her on the phone she at least calmed down. Thats the good thing about humans. Every human gets over something and continues life. As they say,life is full of ups and downs meaning full of obstacles.

Going to school wasn't fun at all for today. We just sit and watch them play,we made some new "friends" but then it wasnt really fun. I at least think that my friend was having the time of her life. Nevermind,i'll just accompany her afterall thats what best friends are for. ;) -sighs- Well,they had table tennis for the p5s today and my friend thought that it was for everyone. At least,she tried to be optimistic. :D I shouldn't blame him for not coming today,he has to listen to his mother i guess.

Anyway i think i'll stop here for now. Peace out you all !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home