Tomorrow back to school!
Tomorrow school is starting.
Well the good thing is tad i get to meet up with my close buddies.
I miss them a lot.
The year 2oo4 had been a really tragical and fun year.
I love my class a lot.
And i will never forget my classmates.
They are so cool and friendly except for some.
I think i got to sleep early and wake up early tomorrow.
School is starting at 7:15am.
Woa tads really early.
Im not really use to waking up early.
Wonder if i can do it a not ?
Hope i can.
Ah. Finally revised all the subjects finish.
Okae. I feel like im well-prepared for P6.
Im gonna work really hard to achieve and hit my targets.
So i think i wont usually be online next year.
After P6 i can at least relax but there is still more studying to go.
Im prepared for all and i will forever.
I will face the danger in front of me no matter what.
Anyway guess i better stop blogging now.
Bye! =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home