Sunday, January 02, 2005

School sucks. Burn it down! =))

I think i spent today real good.
Hahas. =)) Im not sure.
Im well-prepared for school and the challenges tad im gonna face.
Hrmphs.
Yay!
Xiao Lin showdown is finally up.
Unfortunately its the same esp as yesterday.
Its a new show . =))
And its pretty cool too.
Mainly chinese but they speak english for your information.
I like Kimiko! =3
Shes so cute and cool! =D
And after Xiao Lin Showdown was Teen Titans.
The same old esp.
Beast boy and a green dog messed up. LOLS.
My new group suckks.
It has one of mye enemy in it.
But at least i have one of my past best friend to be my partner.
A girl partner better than a guy partner.
Haha. That will be goood.
I guess my teacher will start the lesson with math
Yeah its always like this.
Teachers always start lesson with math.
And since PSLE is next year
I guess there wont be many P.E lessons.
Good and bad. =))
Well guess i will stop bloggin here for now.
Byes! =3
Best wishes for the new year ! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home