Sunday, January 23, 2005

Life sucks at times

Mission : To be good throughout dinner
Status: Failed ^^;
Well today is Sunday
The day before Monday
Monday is school day.
Yikes.
I don't really think im prepared yet.
-sighs- Im always not prepared.
Well today,i went out to have dinner with my family.
We went to Marina Square.
Hmm.. go to a very high class resturant.
So i have to be at my best behaviour and have good table manners.
Well i kinda failed it. ^^;
I made jokes and suddenly i realise that i cant eat beef !
-vomits- It makes me really sick.
So maybe im deciding to make an anti-beef club?
LOLS. XD
Tell me if you want to join.
Well it was a buffet.
So we can grab any food we want.
First i grab some fried rice and dumplings .
Yum Yum. -imagines the rice and the dumplings-
It was really yummy.
I went for three servings in all.
Well i grabbed snacks,chicken wings and many delicious food.
Yum Yum. ^^
After eating,it was time to go out and have toilet.
I was wearing a jeans jacket with lots of pockets.
So my mother joked and said "Since you have lots of pockets,if you can't finish up the cakes maybe you can stuff them inside. XD"
LOLS. XD That was really funneh.
Afterwards,i went to the toilet too... You should know ...
Wow even the toilet is so big and high class.
After going to the toilet,we have to go back home.
We reached home at 8:30PM.
I went for a shower,packed my bag and i went on the computer. =P
At first, i thought i didn't finish one of my homework.
But luckily i did.
I checked.
Yayys. Finally re-bond my hair.
It looks great and kinda neat.
I look like a photographer went everytime i wear a jeans jacket and jeans pants. >P
LOLS. I can be mistaken as Ms Photographer. LOLS. XD
Well anyway i will stop here for now.
God bless all of you and take care !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home