Thursday, December 30, 2004

I'm really happy:D Hehee

This is the second time i updated lols.
Hrmphs.
The past two days i got prepared for P6 and i learnt Algebra
It was really confusing but at least i understood it
I read a story todae.
Erms ? Do i have to tell wad story
Well to not spoilt the excitement
I'll tell
Well read a story about Sly.
Nth abt his real life
Its like a fan-fiction
Its not true its features you and your supa starr
Hahax.
So nice,romantic and erms?
Tad totally cheered me up todae
The story really has an effect on me
Hahax
Yesterday nite,me and mye sista stayed up late at our rooms
We brought some sweets,sang some cool songs and then started discussing abt some stuff and slept
Unfortunately we got busted by mum
Oh man!
But i still want to do tad
Its chasing away my bad dreams
I had nightmares for two straight nite
Todae erms.
For sure not having any nightmare
The story will be in my head foreverr
Even in mye dreams it will appear
Its so nice that i cnt forget it!
Hahax
Well hrmphs.
I wish i can read more nice stories!
Its been a whale of mye time and tis ish the best story i ever read.
Its really typed with good english and they express the emotions really strongly
I can't tell you da site
Go and find it ya self
Mayb search fan-fiction at yahoo or any search engines lorx
Im gonna keep it as a deep deep secrect
And abt da layout,erms?
I dun wanna change it
Since its so supa cool
Mayb changing the word .
Dunno lahs
Later then make out mye miindd
Dont want to waste so many energy on tis thingy rightt?
And just to sae sweets gimme energy!
So maybe when i have a sweet i have more energy !
And singing a favourite song tad i like keep me more refreshed
Im in for a good rp todae too so request request request!
Dunno whyye i hav to be so happie jus for a story ?
Dunno lehs
Well,whu cares?
As i said i updated mye Html site already check it out ya self.
Im lazy to give the link to you guys already
Anyways guess i will stop here for now and smile alwayyys u guys! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home