Friday, December 31, 2004

Celestial Dreamz - 09

Haish
School is gonna re-open soon
I dunno whether im prepared a not
Im really scared for the coming PSLE and whether i go to good school a not?
Im gonna study really hard next year
And then i can relax for mye life
English and Chinese not much to studie
But Science and Math got
I revised Math's first topic ,Algebra liaos
And Science one too which is Classification
Nuthin much
I deleted some past boring entries and decided to fill this diary up with precious memories but do i have?
Okae
Hrmphs. Let me recall
I once did have a crush diffrent race as me but i got over him already
Since like i know that its too young for lurve so i decided to quit it firstt
Mayb next time when im older and stronger then i can go for lurve
Lurve hurts and makes you happy
And i dont want to be hurt really badly because of lurve
And tad guy is into soccer and sports
Okae tads pretty normal for a guy
And he was once my partner -^^
We teased each other,okae,we were having lotsa fun
And when we aint partners anymore we didnt tok to each other anymore
So now i dont really have to regret everything afterall he got other gals chasing for him
And he can pick one by one
Maybe in sec school tads the right time for crushes right now im single
But if i have a crush. -_-"
I dunno.
And plus the reason whyye i also wanted to stop the crush with him is because he is the diffrent race.
Malay to be exact
Hahas
Lets not care abt tad anymore
Im not hooked on him anymore
So tads one amazing fact
People think i have a crush yep heres the news
I once had a crush,okae?
And getting crushes are not gooddd
When you see your crush with a gurl talking
You can get kinda jealous
Its true
You might think its false but when you have a crush who is talking to a girl especially if tad fren knows tad you crushed on him you will be totallyy bumped
And crushing on diffrent races is not a very good thing
Afterall he usually hangs out with the malay gals and guys
And dont even bother to come to the canteen and chit chat with his friends
I bet his life is full of soccer and sports
And besides his close buddies of course,LOLS xP
Anyways guess i will sign off here,okae?
Will update tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home